TEI AT YOUR SERVICE
Moves, Adds and Changes (MAC)
- Refers to any changes to your system whether it is moving or adding a phone, cables, jacks, programming, trunking etc.
- 8-5 Monday through Friday usually scheduled with a 3 to 4 Business day response time.
- Rapid Response available
Time and Materials
- Is a project billing type whereby the customer is charged for all of the hours of work performed, any direct expenses incurred, and material purchased during project delivery.
- 8-5 Monday through Friday usually scheduled. 2 to 3 day response time.
85E Maintenance Plan
- 8-5 Monday through Friday with 24 hour response time on non-emergency service calls.
- 24/7 Emergency Service with 2-3 hour response time.
- A Maintenance contract is like an Insurance Policy. It guarantees that the parts are available and the response times.